Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lush Angels On Bare Skin Revie

Hi!
So today I am reviewing this amazing product that has forever changed my skin. This is Angels On Bare Skin by Lush
LUSH is a organic/vegan cosmetic line. I am so in love with lush. I'm addicted. So I will have a bunch of reviews coming of their products soon. So basically Angels on Bare skin is a face wash for normal skin. The main Ingrediants are kaolin clay for deep cleaning, ground almonds foe a gentle exfoliant, and rose and lavender for soothing. The smell is very herbally. Its quite hard to describe. After one week my skin has toned down in redness and becone noticeably softer. They cut how much you want depending on what you ask for in the stores.
I so recommend checking out lush and all of their products
(I do not own this photo)
The link for lush is below
Www.lush.com

Thanks
Sami


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.