Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Penny Talk - Essie

Hi Ladies,
So I know I've been so lacking in the post department. I'm so sorry. So I was actually able to sit down and make a swatch post for you tonight.. I am currently wearing Penny Talk by Essie. I love this polish. Its so cute! I'm not a huge fan of metallics but I definitely will be wearing this again.  The formula was just a tad iffie.. I had some dragging problems and it dried almost too fast. I wasn't able to spread it as nicely because it dried so fast.  In the end the color is amazing and I will definitely look past the no so nice formula! I hope you guys check this out!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.