Saturday, September 29, 2012

My First Indie!!!

Hey Fellow addicts,
I miss you guys, I hate that college has kept me so busy.  SO anyway, I bought my very first indie polish. I bought Suess and Peanut Butter & Jelly from Pam who's is the creator of Whimiscal Idea's. I love her whole collection. She recently just came out with Some "Hallowhimsies" Check it out. Heres the link: https://www.facebook.com/whimsicalideasbypam. In her about me she tells you how to order. The shipping was unbelievably fast. I mean I got an invoice after like 1 day and got my actual polish in a little over a week. So enough chit chat and down to the polish.
OMG. The formula was literally like butter. It applied so well. I wore Peanut Butter and Jelly for two weeks and barely had any tip wear. So I'm going to post some photos now so you can see the beautiful polish.
Also sorry for the nubbys and getting a little photo heavy.
Here is two coats of Peanut Butter and Jelly :))






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.