Saturday, August 18, 2012

UH Gameday nails!

So on my vacay, I found a brand that I don't have near me, called Spoiled. Which is a very pocket friendly brand by the way. So I snatches up two colors that screamed at me from the rack. I needed a nice red and glitter mix for when I go back to University. And since our colors are Red and Black. I loved this. And the formula was to die for. Very smooth.
Base Coat: I Tripped on The Red carpet
- 2 coats to be opaque
-very smooth

Glitter : Shuffle the Deck
- smooth
- but I had to fish just a little
- 1 coat with touch ups for picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.