Monday, August 6, 2012

OPI Ballet Today

Hello,
So I was at a local department store when I came across a few OPI displays, which, was a shock since I was in a department store. They had the Spiderman and Ballet collections. So I couldn't resist. I did limit myself to only 1 of each. I'll have a swatch of my spiderman one soon. Today I am showing you OPI Care to Danse? This is a beautiful lilac  tinted sheer polish. Its so sheer that I ended up using 4 coats on most fingers and 5 on a few.  The polish was awesome to apply. Not thick or thin. Just the right formula.  It built up beautifully which was awesome. I can see myself wearing this polish to a job interview which is awesome cause normally I just clean up my nails and put a clear coat on for those since I like to look clean and neat. So I'll stop babbling and show you the pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.