Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NOTD- Fishtail Mani!

Hello Lovelys,

So I spent the afternoon with my boyfriend. It was just a good relaxing day. Unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow. So I decided to do a simple manicure for tomorrow for work. I ended up Doing a Fishtail accent nail.
For this I used a Sally Hanson White, ( I don't know the exact name, it rubbed off) :(
for the colors in the fishtail I used.
1. Sally Hanson Blue Me Away ( The light blue)
2. Orly Charged up (The purple)
3. Petites Pretty in Pink (The pink)

So I really hope you guys like this. Tell me what you think :) (But be gentle, this was only my first attempt)

Sami



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.