Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Just Spotted the Lizard OPI

Hello Lovlies,
So In my last post, I mentioned that I bought a beautiful polish from the OPI Spiderman collection. I bought Just Spotted the Lizard.
This is a beautiful polish and I loved it so much that I even put it on my toes!
Just Spotted the Lizard is a gold/green duochrome with hints of a blue if the light hits the nail in just the right angle. It also has gold shimmer in it. I love this so much, I can't say how much I love this polish. It's definitely one of my favorites.  It'll be a go to polish. The application was divine. It was pretty opaque in one coat, but I went ahead and did two just to be sure.

Here is Two coats of Just Spotted the Lizard with a top coat of China Glaze Fast Foward. (Which I'll eventually get around to reviewing)



All of these pictures are in low light, but they are pretty accurate. I'll update with a picture in the sunlight eventually though. :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Tell me whatcha think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.