Friday, August 3, 2012

Hunger Games Collection 3 More Polishes

HEY!
So  I'm pretty sure if you read nail blogs often you'll have seen many swatches and reviews of this collection. I bought them for 1.50$ and I hadn't swatched them yet. So here are three more from the Hunger Games collection.

China Glaze Agro
So, this was my least favorite of the 4 that I bought. Its a olive-ish green metallic polish with a bunch of gold shimmer. In the bottle it just screamed "Buy me" I was so in love. On the nail I wasn't so pleased. I had streaking problems with it. Maybe if I took a little extra time with this polish if I do decide to use it for a mani I would look better.  It was opaque in 1 coat, which was nice.
(sorry again about the photos, I'll be using my Iphone until my camera gets fixed) :(


 This last photo was with no flash.

China Glaze Stone Cold 
-EEEEEEK! I was so excited to see this in the $1.50 bin, I had been trying to find it because not a lot of beauty stores carry the collection anymore. I read a bunch of reviews and seen a bunch of swatches and just ached for this polish. It did not dissapoint. Stone Cold is an amazing dark grey matte. This polish is also my favorite matte polish.  It applies perfectly, completely opaque in one coat.




China Glaze Dress Me Up

Dress Me Up looks to me like a dusty rose taupe.  Its a beautiful nude polish. This is a go to color for when you don't want anything extremely flashy but simply beautiful. Pretty opaque in one coat, but I applied 2 just to be on the safe side.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.