Monday, August 20, 2012

Copious Spam!

Hey Ladies,
I know this isn't like my usual post, but i've just joined this new site www.copious.com and I've extended an invite to everyone on my blog. If you join using my invite then you recieve $10 for free. When you spend your $10 I'll get $5 to spend. So the more of you who except the more I can recieve, so I can broaden my polish collection. Please help me out ladies! Sorry bout this spam.

Below is the link. Just copy it and it should take you to the site to join. Let me know if there is any problems!

http://copious.com/invites/501866766058f12f5a004e67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.