Thursday, August 2, 2012

China Glaze Foie Gras - Hunger Games Collection


SO! I have 2 sets of good news!
1. I got 4 new China Glaze Polishes :)
2. One of my best friends had her baby girl!
So I went to Sally's beauty supply around noon when I was getting lunch while waiting on my friend to have her baby and they happened to have a bucket full of china glaze, orly, and fingerpaint polishes for 1.50. I couldn't resist. I'll do swatchs of the other 3 I bought eventually. But this was the one i was the most excited about. Its a beautiful Dusty taupe creme with the slightest hint of Purple. The formula was great. Opaque in only 1 coat. I finished it off with China Glaze fast drying top coat. But this was a beautiful simple mani. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I took them with my iphone so they aren't the best. But i thought I'd at least share my new colors with you. This is China Glaze Foie Gras.
And I met my friends daughter today. They named her Callie Rae. How cute and country. :)
Have a great day everyone. Comment and tell me what you think of this color.



2 comments:

  1. I really like the colour. It looks like a mix between brown and grey, I haven't seen a lot like this yet.

    www.lostlacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Actually when I bought it in the store it even seems a little purpley in the bottle, so I was pleasantly surprised when this color came out of the bottle. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.