Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nail of the Day :)

Hello!
This is my first real post. Doing my nails seriously de-stresses me! It takes all my focus and puts it into something completely irrelevant.
Well enough babble,
So I attempted, for my first time I might add, to tape a part of my nail and paint a color on top of another cover. For this design I used
Fingerpaint colors Tiffany Imposter and michealtangelo. The blue ( Tiffany imposter) goes on really well, whereas the more coral- orange color (michealtangelo) was more
Goopy And difficult to work with. I'll eventually post a full review of the fingerpaints that i have currently stocked up on. I finished with this mani with a top coat. I really like the color combination. I got so many compliments when I wore this. I'm not naturally gifted at Nail art like some girls so this mani was a little bit of a toughy for me. I hope you like. Leave comments below on what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.