Monday, July 30, 2012

China Glaze - Celtic Sun

Hello, You guys are lucky enough to get two posts today :)
I finally had a day off work so I was able to do another mani! Today I decided to wear another new polish of mine. China Glaze Celtic Sun! This color is so beautiful. 
PROS:
 1. Really CUTE! - Its almost like I colored on my nails with a yellow highlighter. I don't think I could find anything like it.
2. Went on smoothly and evenly. :) This is always a plus.
CONS:
1. I had to put a white base polish down because by itself this polish is insanely sheer.
2. Didn't photograph well - These pictures don't compare at all to what this polish looks like in person, but these were the best of all that I took.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.