Tuesday, July 10, 2012

About me :)

So! First off I'll start with a little about me. My name is Samantha and I currently attend the University of Houston. I am 19. I lived in a small town in Texas, where everyone knows everyone. I mean literally. I worked at the local diner and I don't think there was more than 3 people who came in to eat that I didn't know, (ODDS are that they were related to someone I DID know.) I am a psychology major whose hoping to get into the law field. I've never blogged before so cut me some slack.
I got to spend today watching the All Star MLB game. YAY ME! My boyfriend is pretty obsessed with baseball. Well I got to run and do some chores for my mom. (I'm staying with her for the summer)

~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.